Doodle Club in Studio 4
Back in Studio 4 with Korp. Book early to grab the discounted price.
The 1 hour Doodle Club sessions start with "art drills" where we grab a pen and practice patterns, line work and zentangles. You'll then learn to doodle something new before finishing with a little free time to practice what you've learnt.
Every week we have a different random theme for Doodle Club including...
- Kawaii Cards: Learn the Japanese art of Kawaii with cute cartoon style characters that are really easy to draw and have endless combinations of body shapes and faces.
- Artist Insight: Learn about the featured doodle artists like Jon Burgerman, Hattie Stewart, Mr Doodle and Tessa Shearer and practice how to draw like them.
- Marker Masterclass: Learn the pros and cons of a different marker every month and get an opportunity to use pens that you wouldn't normally have in your case.
- Skulls and Monsters: As an antidote for the cute Japanese art we do in week 1 in this session we can get dark and draw all the gruesome stuff.
- Go Big or Go Home: In this session we focus on scaling up and end up drawing big on the boards, walls, unicorn and sometimes a car.
All materials provided.
Suitable for mixed age groups from 8+ (contact me if you have an under 8)
Be prepared it will get messy so bring old clothes.
Please ensure you arrive promptly as sessions cannot over run.
Please do not attend if you feel ill.