Doodle Club - Studio 4
I’m very pleased to again be able to offer art workshops based at Studio 4 inside the Undercroft. As you will expect there are a number of changes in place in order to keep you safe while ensuring the relaxed and enjoyable aspect of the workshops is not impacted. Please read everything below which outlines the new policies in place in order to be able to attend the Korp Academy studio workshops.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- All workshops will be limited to 5 people spread across a maximum of 2 households (this includes parents/carers).
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
BOOKING AND PAYING
- All bookings must be made and paid online in advance.
- A 1 hour session costs £30 (which can be split between those attending).
- The names of all attendees (including parents/carers) need to be listed during the booking process.
- Students will be required to bring their own pens (Sharpie, Promarker or Posca pens recommended).
- You must also bring your own scrap paper/sketchbook/cardboard to draw on.
- Entry and exit of the workshops will be via the double doors that lead outside.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early.
- You will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser.
- You will be directed to a large art zone for each group that you should remain inside in order to help maintain social distancing.
- There is no longer a waiting area available so parents will also need to remain inside the art zones.
- You will be required to complete the NHS track and trace procedure and Eastern Angles Track and Trace form using the supplied QR codes.
- There is no requirement to wear a mask to attend the Korp Academy workshops. We will contain the risk of infection through thorough hand washing, social distancing and regular cleaning of the desks.
- If you would prefer the workshop leader to wear a mask/visor please make this clear during the booking process.
WHAT HAPPENS IN DOODLE CLUB?
The 1 hour Doodle Club session starts with "art drills" where we grab a pen and practice patterns, line work and zentangles. You'll then learn to doodle something new before finishing with a little free time to practice what you've learnt.
Suitable for mixed age groups from 8+ (contact me if you have an under 8)
***MAXIMUM 5 PEOPLE***
CHECK BACK REGULARLY AS MORE WORKSHOPS ARE ADDED
8 initial slots released: 28th Oct and 4th Nov at 11:30, 1:00, 4:00 and 5:30